NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Procurement and Market Research Specialist to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $70-100K (depending on experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in procurement, supplier management, market research, and go-to-market strategies.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and strategic planning skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret market trends and data.
- Familiarity with legal aspects of contracts and agreements.
- Identify potential suppliers to manufacture products under our brand.
- Evaluate supplier capabilities, quality standards, and reliability.
- Negotiate favorable terms and conditions with suppliers to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Draft and finalize contracts with selected suppliers.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to understand end-user preferences, trends, and demands.
- Analyze competitors and market dynamics to identify opportunities for product differentiation
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers to ensure seamless collaboration
- Monitor supplier performance and address any issues promptly.
- Analyze costs associated with procurement and recommend strategies for cost optimization.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting related to procurement activities.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com