NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Product Manager to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $100-130K (depending on experience)
- 10+ years of product management experience in SaaS; experience in high-growth and enterprise software highly desirable
- Must have experience with routing/logistics
- Ownership of product roadmaps to support and balance objectives such as user engagement and revenue growth through data-driven prioritization
- Collaborate with design and engineering partners to plan sprints. Work with product, UX and engineering teams to make decisions about complex problems.
- Partner on go-to-market, launch, pricing and customer support activities working with colleagues from the corresponding teams
- Understanding and appreciation of UX and design principles such as user research/testing, information hierarchy, and common UI
- A foundation in analytics techniques and product management best practices that aids you in building data-driven arguments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience driving products that are creative tools for designers, engineers, or technical users is a plus
- Review market data and complete an informative analysis of findings. Develop product strategy that guides team towards goals that meet the needs of both the end user and business. Ensure stakeholders have a solid understanding of the product and its capabilities to ensure company-wide success.
- Draft and distribute product briefs to ensure the smooth introduction of each new release. Answer questions and troubleshoot issues throughout the release lifecycle.
- Work with clients to understand their unique needs and pain points. Capture and share client feedback with team to best investigate ways to create a solution. Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure features and functionality are meeting market needs in new and innovative ways. Report the success of the products and strategize improvements needed.
- Collaborate closely with team members from UX, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, and Sales to conceive and execute growth strategies and roadmaps.
- Responsible for scoping and delivering features and functionality within the existing software base work with UX/UI designers and product leadership to translate business requirements into documented system and functional requirements (user stories) for incoming product requests and future products
- Manage and tune existing agile software development lifecycle
- Clearly communicate goals, status, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams
- Create/Document project processes and standards
- Work closely with stakeholders to evaluate and breakdown projects
- Ability to take ideas from customers and internal stakeholders and turn them into clear and concrete product requirements
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborate with developers on accurate estimation
- Work with designers, product owners, and stakeholders to ensure accurate product delivery.
- Guide project teams, internal customers, process management teams, and senior leadership to facilitate effective planning and oversight of projects
- Establish collaborative and strong relationships with operational leaders and decision makers throughout the organization and contractors/vendors to ensure excellent planning and execution
- Fully documents all program/project activity for auditing and reporting purposes
- Lead multiple, cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Develop and submit business cases for programs, projects, and contracts
- Develop solutions to critical business issues and present alternatives to senior management
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com