NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Product Marketing and Strategy Director to join our client’s team in Bradenton, FL. This is a hybrid, direct hire position.
SALARY: $110-$120K + Bonus (depending on experience)
- Must have global product launch experience (US, Canada, Mexico and Europe. don’t need to every market but has to have global experience.
- They have roughly about 45 products in 4 categories, looking for similar size scope (not looking for someone who only was responsible for one product).
- Must be familiar with MLM structure.
- Overseeing product marketing team
- Working with legal, sales, supply chain team. Looking for SKU trends
- Must be comfortable presenting to C-Suite. Will be in weekly meeting with the VP of Marketing presenting to C-Suite
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Product Marketing Strategy for our current and upcoming products. This includes overseeing product development, branding, packaging, design, positioning, and coordinating campaigns and collateral for global markets.
- Orchestrate the global go-to-market strategy and product development, in partnership with strategic allies and the supply chain.
- Collaborate with product development and regulatory partners to ensure appropriate global positioning for product launches.
- Research and identify emerging product trends, and perform competitive analysis to shape the value proposition of new product features and innovations.
- Actively participate in strategic product decision-making processes with the product development, sales, and marketing teams.
- Provide support to the sales and marketing teams through sales tools, training, and market insights, enhancing their ability to effectively market and sell our products.
- Lead and expand the product marketing team.
- Align with Executive goals and company strategy by formulating a corporate product roadmap, incorporating internal and external analysis, market trends, and insights.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.