NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Product Owner to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position. Candidate should reside in either EST or CST, preferably Atlanta or Chicago area.
SALARY: $80-120K (depending on experience)
- 5-10 years of product owner, product management experience
- 5-10 years business analysis, requirements gathering
- Extensive experience designing an EHR or EMR software product (design an intuitive, easy to use product)
- Travel as needed to Tampa, Atlanta and Chicago
- Soft skills: excellent communication skills, professional demeanor, proactive
- Collaborate with stakeholders, PMs and designers to refine high level plans into detailed requirements for development projects
- Understand complex billing workflows to create detailed requirements, tickets, user stories, and well-defined acceptance criteria
- Work with billing partners and users to research new features
- Stay on top of new CMS regulations and other payer requirements
- Manage project plans and SDLC to meet product release goals in a Agile development environment
- Provide internal support for the team’s areas of ownership
- Prioritize backlog to create a steady stream of work for the development team
- Validate product updates to ensure all requirements are met
- Lead and participate in Agile ceremonies and team meetings
- Coordinate feature release communications and technical documentation
- Maintain regular communication with key team members and manage team communication channels
- Adaptable to perform other duties as needed
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com