NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Product Sales Manager– Electrical – East Region to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position. Due to traveling candidates for this role should be located in the East Coast of the U.S.
SALARY: $80-130K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 5+ years of experience selling engineered electrical products or services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (equivalent knowledge and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree)
- General knowledge of power distribution systems is required.
- Proven success generating sales growth through direct sales, and external sales reps.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) Proficiency in Salesforce and Oracle software is strongly preferred.
- Able to travel overnight 50% of the time
- Work with VP-Sales, RSMs, and BU to develop, present, and execute yearly sales plans that achieve assigned objectives for the territory with new and existing customers.
- Identify prospects, develop relationships, evaluate needs, develop recommendations, and deliver effective presentations to win and close orders.
- Coordinate with RSMs to manage the territory for the product range, to include end users, electrical contractors and consulting engineers, and sales representatives.
- Consistently enters, updates, and ensures accuracy of information for completed sales activities and active leads & opportunities to ensure sales pipeline is always up to date using the enterprise-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Develop and achieve forecasts, sales activity, rep scorecards, and other reports required to manage territory and update management and stakeholders.
- Work with BU to create engineering specifications with key engineering firms and end users in target markets, in conjunction with management.
- Follow up with stakeholders during all phases of quote-to-cash and customer management processes to ensure their needs have been met. Address, coordinate, and assist in remedying any issues as required to maximize Customer Loyalty Index (CLI) scores.
- Keep abreast of relevant market developments, new technologies, business philosophies, industry standards, laws, and trends to identify new sales prospects.
- In collaboration with RSMs, coordinate and support negotiation of NDAs, MSAs, Terms & Conditions, and other documents as required to secure orders with new customers.
- Travel to customer sites to meet with decision makers and present offerings.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com