NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Project Analyst to join our client’s team in Ft. Myers, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position.
SALARY: $50-59K (depending on experience)
- 2 years of IT industry experience.
- 2 years direct work experience in a project support capacity.
- Associate's Degree in the Information Technology field.
- Technical certifications preferred.
- ITIL v4 certification preferred.
- Solid understanding of ITIL principles.
- Proficient with software tools and utilities including, but not limited to Microsoft ® Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Office.
- Good understanding of current industry standards, commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the information technology industry.
- Ability to develop technical documentation for training and end-user procedures.
- Proficient in the ability to write queries using standard Business Intelligence and reporting tools.
- Ability to research, collect and evaluate project data necessary to meet project reporting and evaluation requirements.
- Ability to conduct training and informational sessions.
- Understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Provide detailed intake analysis consisting of scope creation, effort estimation, and risk assessment of the initial request.
- Manage the identification and recommendation of solutions for effective and efficient process, procedure and enhancements; ensuring the technology solutions have interoperability amongst all related systems.
- Gather and document detailed technical requirements ensuring a thorough understanding of the customer's needs.
- Utilize standard templates to write requirement specifications, accurately and concisely.
- Utilize standard templates to create test and implementation plans for new products and system enhancements for all upgrades, patches and releases.
- Perform testing in collaboration with the customer for modified and new technology solutions, as well as other post-project implementation support.
- Create production turnover documentation and perform knowledge transfer during project closure phases.
- Provide user training and/or orientation for installation of new software and system upgrades, as needed.
- Act as the liaison between customers and technicians by analyzing and reporting identified issues; technicians engaged may be internal or vendor employees.
- Develop reports, scorecards and dashboards.
- Assist in all major release and patch upgrades.
- Participate on project teams as needed.
- Be available for off-hours work as needed.
- Perform other duties, tasks or assignments as assigned.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com