NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Project Analyst to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, contract to hire position. Candidate must sit in Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia or West Virginia.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $25-29/hour, $50-60K (depending on experience)
- Basic understanding of Software Development Project Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Basic understanding of Agile and Waterfall project implementation methodologies
- Ability to analyze large amounts of information, distill it into a coherent list of summarized points, and organize it to meet the requirements of a variety of audiences
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within and across multiple teams
- MS Office
- 1-2 years in an analyst role
- Experience in higher education
- Process diagramming
- Technical writing skills
- Project management tool such as Monday.com, Asana, or MS Planner/Project
- Diagramming tool such as Lucidchart, Figma, Visio
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com