NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Project Financial Analyst to join our client’s team. This is a direct hire position. Candidate must sit in the Tampa Bay area.
SALARY: $60-85k (depending on experience)
- 2-4 years of experience needed:
- Bachelor's in Accounting and/or Finance
- Corporate fp&a, variance analysis, assistance with financial models
- MS Excel proficiency required – Hyperion is a plus
- Project based experience a big plus
- Prepare and analyze financial plans, forecasts, operational information and reports.
- Compare and evaluate budgets and forecasts with actual results.
- Evaluate results and variances, identifying trends and potential for improvement while reconciling issues and/or discrepancies by comparing and correcting data.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications, eliminating duplicate efforts and coordinating information requirements.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports and making presentations of findings and analyses that include the use of charts and graphs to illustrate data.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com