NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate must sit in the Tampa area.
SALARY: $50-65K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 3-6 years of experience in project management with experience managing multiple projects
- Experience managing projects in the services industry
- Excellent skills with MS Project and Excel
- Experience managing and working with external vendors
- Experience tracking projects and budget management
- Must have PMP or be willing to get one (client will pay for PMP test)
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task
- Ok with occasional weekend work (roughly once a month our client has a project that is completed on a weekend
- Manage multiple projects (ideally at least 4)
- Worked with external vendors to secure bids for potential projects
- Document requirements for scope of project
- Host and lead project meetings with clients and vendors
- Send follow up action items to vendors and clients
- Track project costs and help perform budget management
- Go on-site to client offices when needed
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com