NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, direct hire position. Candidate must sit in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin or Wyoming.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $70-90K (depending on experience)
- PMP, CSM or CAPM – candidates will need to complete their PMP certification within one year of hire
- Workforce development or Unemployment Benefits/Insurance industry experience with a state or federal government agency required
- 4+ years SDLC project management
- Basic SQL queries experience
- Excellent communication skills, client-interface experience
- Ability to travel to Tampa quarterly for meeting and client sites as needed – 10-15%
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com