NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a QA Analyst / Manual Tester to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, direct hire position. Candidate must sit in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin or Wyoming.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $80-90K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 5+ years manual software testing (creating test cases and test scripts for large software modules)
- Intermediate SQL queries, inner and outer joins, unions
- Backend database testing – T-SQL, ability to read stored procedures
- Utilization of defect tracking tools (BugTracker, DevTrack, Quality Center, etc).
- Excellent communication skills, team player
Preferred – not required:
- Previous software development experience
- Workforce development or unemployment insurance experience
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com