NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $110-115K (depending on experience)
- BS/BA degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Must have experience using programming languages to automate test cases (Java, Python, etc)
- Proven track record identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies
- Team player with strong collaborative qualities and positive attitude
- Experience with scoping, sizing and overseeing multiple concurrent projects, assessing the appropriate level of risk-based testing, and reviewing team deliverables
- Proven ability of working and leading multiple projects and releases, balancing time and effort for successful delivery
- Experience in full stack QA testing
- Cryptocurrency/digital assets related working experience is big plus
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop, execute and maintain automation scripts for both UI and API
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com