NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a QA Director to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a remote, direct hire position. Preferred candidate location is Tampa Bay area but will consider remote candidates in Florida, Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Hawaii, Colorado or Texas.
- Bachelor’s degree required in technology related area (MBA helpful, but not required).
- 10 or more years of relevant experience, with at least 7 years of demonstrated relevant managerial experience leading quality assurance teams with 10 or more team members.
- 7 or more years of relevant experience leading a highly technical, automation-oriented quality assurance team.
- 5 or more years of recent experience delivering quality assurance for enterprise caliber software in an Agile delivery model.
- 5 or more years of experience with formal SDLC methodologies, practices, and procedures
- Must have experience working with ERP systems
- Expertise and knowledge in strategic and tactical planning, as well as implementation and enforcement of formal software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, quality assurance standards, processes, policies and procedures
- Expertise in issue management, including effective arbitration and negotiation skills between multiple parties, as well as identification, troubleshooting, and mitigation of product or people issues working closely with the appropriate leaders, co-workers, and clients to achieve successful resolution
- Expertise and knowledge in resource management and staff performance management, including hiring and performance reviews
- Prior experience delivering quality assurance on the Microsoft.NET platform (WPF, ASP.NET, SQL) and or AWS Platform.
- Prior experience delivering a quality assurance process that embraces technology and automation to ensure the highest level of efficiency and scale across an enterprise class software solution.
- Proven success in applying experiential judgment to complex scenarios and risk profiles
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience leading self-directed leaders and experts in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com