NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Regional Account Executive – Inside Sales, to join our client’s team in San Francisco, California. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $50K-80K+ Bonus (depending on experience)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales role (this role is more inbound sales leads)
- Must have experience with light prospecting and leading client calls
- B2B heavily preferred
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in a client facing role such as retail sales or catering / serving
- Must be a creative type of person to make recommendations to the client. Please include examples of this
- Associate degree required
- 3+ years of direct sales experience in a closely related industry
- A self-assured top-performer that has a proven track record of hunting for new business
- A creative flair to consult on decor of events
- A result-oriented and goal-oriented person who wants to be a part of a high- energy, dynamic team
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and is hungry to build a market and book of business
- Passion to be creative, but also business minded to close sales
- An understanding of the sales process from overcoming objections to closing sales
- Ability to travel
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com