NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Regional Market Leader join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, direct hire position. Candidate must sit in the Tampa Bay area.
SALARY: $75-90k (depending on experience)
- 5+ years of professional work experience, preferably in the IT or education space, with a background in Account Management or Recruiting
- Demonstrated success with sales and business development
- Experience in the process of career coaching or recruiting and hiring for technical roles
- A track record of relationship building culminating in partnership formation
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Comfortable working constructively with students from a diverse set of backgrounds
- An established professional network of local contacts in business, media, corporations
- Act as the face in the region, and work to enhance awareness in the community through various activities including networking events, speaking engagement, or media opportunities
- Establish successful partnerships with hiring companies in order to drive student placements, advocate for students during the interview process
- Be a brand ambassador in the community – attract, manage, and curate a fellowship of volunteer mentors in the tech and recruiting spaces
- Keep tabs on the industry landscape, understanding the tactics and strategies employed by comparable businesses to share the strengths and outcomes more effectively with the community
- Collaborate with senior management to set campus goals and make key strategic decisions to drive growth within the market
- Actively manage and participate in campus events and open houses in support of student enrollment
- Interview and qualify students for their fit and overall readiness for the program
- Deliver a great individual student experience through impartial support, coaching, encouragement, and One on One career placement meetings
- Be a dedicated ally for students throughout their journey – committed, dedicated, non-judgmental, and approachable
- Monitor student learning, activity, and participation in Pathway Program events and exercises
- Conduct behavioral mock interviews and provide constructive feedback to students for improvement
- Support students beyond graduation, commit to helping them achieve job placement
- Maintain quality relationships with Alumni networks through engagement events and volunteer opportunities, working to foster connectivity and awareness of the TE grads and brand in the community.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com