NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position. Candidate must sit in one of these locations: Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Manitoba, & Ontario.
SALARY: $105-125K (depending on experience)
- Need to have Industrial experience or have done lighting
- 8+ years of experience in account management/technical sales
- Experience managing a multi-channel sales region preferred.
- Experience in selling direct to owners in a site facility environment is preferred.
- Travel – 50%
- Develop plans for the sales team that defines the strategy/actions required to achieve goals and growth objectives.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales.
- Develop rapport and establish strategic relationships with current and potential customers.
- Deliver powerful presentations to communicate the company’s value proposition to management teams and new and potential customer groups.
- Build and advocate deal strategies with clients on short-term projects and long-range partnerships through various sales channels.
- Plan and execute weekly travel schedule to meet customer meetings required.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com