NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Construction Estimator to join our client’s team in Bradenton, FL. This is a direct hire position. Candidate must be in the Bradenton/Sarasota, FL area.
SALARY: $90-150K (depending on experience)
Our client is seeking a talented Assistant and/or experienced Construction Estimator to join our team. The ideal individual will gain commercial estimating experience with civil and/or vertical projects. This role will estimate both new construction and tenant build-out projects.
- Four-year Civil Engineering, Construction or other Construction Related Degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience is preferred.
- Analytical and problem-solving mentality
- Team player, self-motivated, gets along well with supervisors, peers and subordinates.
- Capability to plan, prioritize and multitask with meticulous attention to detail within time constraints.
- Strong and effective written and verbal skills.
- Retail, Office, & Warehouse New Ground-Up Builds ~$100K – $15M project size
- Accurately prepare detailed cost estimates of all aspects of proposed projects including but not limited to quantity take off, detailed cost estimate, line item, and subcontractor summary by division.
- Work with various departments to establish the scope of work.
- Expedite timely, accurate project cost budgets utilizing historical data, unit pricing, subcontractor/vendor proposals and methods as discussed with management.
- Obtain, distribute and manage plans or specifications as directed by the supervisor for proposed projects.
- Review the summarized budget with the supervisor.
- Maintain all unit prices and keep current in estimating programs and templates.
- Adjust unit prices in the system as the market adjusts the prices.
- Verify existing conditions of vacancies and incorporate found conditions into the budget and estimates.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com