NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our client’s team in Bradenton, FL. This is a direct hire position. Candidate must be in the Bradenton/Sarasota, Ft. Myers or Port Charlotte, FL area.
SALARY: $120-160K (depending on experience)
- Must have active driver's license.
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial project management experience. Retail building experience highly preferred.
- Must have new ground-up construction experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A strong analytical thought process with sound judgement and a keen attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter with a collaborative spirit.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, with ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Manage 20 jobs at one time – not all active projects (some future & some on their way & some bidding out)
- New Build / Ground Up
- Commercial GC (mid size)
- Ideally retail experience / Office /Warehouse
- Oversee cost control to include monitoring the preparation of contract documents, budgets, scheduling, contracting and processing of invoices.
- Manage and monitors work of subcontractors; provides follow up to ensure completion of work and accurate, timely deliveries.
- Issue design criteria based upon tenant requirements, including copies of general conditions, supplementary general conditions, project requirements, etc.
- Understand scope of work included in the original pro forma budget and advise management of revisions that may be necessary.
- Monitor plan development and specifications for cost effectiveness.
- Coordinate all Architect and Engineer designs; review both Architect's and Engineer's plans for adequate details of good quality and conduct design review meetings.
- Ensure building code compliance
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com