NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sales Executive – Lab Revenue Cycle Management Software to join our client’s team in Clearwater, FL. This is a direct hire, onsite position. Candidate should reside in the Tampa Bay Area.
SALARY: $100-130K +Bonus (depending on experience)
- Minimum 4-7 years of sales management in Laboratory Revenue Cycle Management Software Sales.
- Self-motivated, driven individual with exceptional selling skills and proven track record.
- Proven ability to develop opportunities and to close on those opportunities.
- Problem resolution skills and strong initiative.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others.
- Thrives in a dynamic, high-reaching environment.
- Highly skilled in change management and organizational process improvements.
- Strong cross-group collaborator with exceptional leadership skills.
- Strategic targeting and opportunity planning skills required.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in business, healthcare, IT or related area.
- Up to 50% of travel nationwide to laboratories/hospitals.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives for the defined territory.
- Continuously work to increase territory funnel to ensure future territory success.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead complex sales opportunities throughout the entire sales process, from prospect to close.
- Lead the planning for new client acquisition, including sales forecasting and planning, territory/ prospect development and assignment, business plan creation, presentation, and review.
- Track and document sales activity related to new business partners within CRM software such as closes, forecasted opportunities, prospect information, calls, meetings, and presentations.
- Develop and monitor entire sales cycle and prospective financial performance including discount negotiation, terms, and profitability levels.
- Provide regular territory overview and insights to Leadership.
- Deliver sales presentations to prospects and handle complex sales negotiations.
Ability to properly qualify prospects and opportunity creation to maximize an efficient sales cycle.
- Work with other departments (Operations, Product Management, Accounting, & Training) to improve product and industry knowledge.
- Maintains up to date understanding of competitor’s activities and competitive offerings as well as of industry trends and technical developments that effect the market.
- Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales that may also including meeting with key clients.
- Proven track record of selling highly complex related solutions within healthcare industry, laboratory background desired and successful track record of cold-calling is a plus
- Ability to network within the industry, understand end-users pain points and engage C-level executives to determine and exceed objectives
- Self-motivated and responsible individual who will represent the company with the highest level of integrity Excellent time management, communication skills, decision-making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills
- Build relationships and pro-actively involve other personnel to ensure success within the sales process, and subsequently, the operational implementation of closed opportunities.
- Knowledge of the company’s solutions, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Make sound decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com