NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sales Operation Administrator to join our client’s team. This is a direct hire position. Candidate must sit in the Tampa Bay area.
SALARY: $45-55k (depending on experience)
- 1+ years sales support, sales analytics or sales operations experience
- Familiarity with HubSpot CRM platform (will train on this)
- Strong Microsoft Office applications experience
- Experience in HubSpot Marketing Professional and Sales Professional – (highly preferred, will train on this)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
Sales Operations/Hubspot Admin Duties
- Support the day-to-day running of the business within HubSpot, which includes interacting with partners in support of HubSpot CRM environment.
- Working closely with partners and marketing team to review, recommend and implement best practice processes and procedures within HubSpot.
- Support Partners in development and use of Sales Hub
- Overseeing data integrity within HubSpot CRM through data import management, data cleanup and deduping
- Developing, executing and testing sales and marketing campaign automation
- Assisting in data import/export/updates
- Identify, develop and automate data integrity through automation workflows
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to speak up and clearly communicate with C-level officers
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
List of Some things You Would Do:
- Manage the HubSpot-based website and web templates.
- Be ready to support requests from team members on HubSpot questions via Zoom, phone, or email.
- Provide timely and accurate HubSpot reporting to the partners and Marketing.
- Create and maintain an internal client database in HubSpot for all active/inactive clients with the appropriate industry/client profile categorization.
- Build workflows for Automation.
- Oversee and provide support for new business and repeat business pipelines within HubSpot.
- Handle data in HubSpot Dashboards by developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects.
- Be the lead on supporting the team with other operational functions of HubSpot.
- Develop insightful HubSpot Dashboards and reports using analytics and reporting skills.
- Oversee the creation and management of HubSpot properties on Contact, Company, and Deal records
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com