NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sales Strategy Director – Trucking, to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of demonstrated track record success of outside sales/P&L experience. Logistics experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Lead the team by attracting, developing, and retaining a TEAM comprised of highly talented diverse players that are passionate and driven to serve each other and our customers/partners.
- Collaborate across Sales, Operations and Finance to evaluate and improve all internal processes related to truck sales to optimize performance.
- Department’s support of the broader sales team’s selling efforts.
- Develop value proposition and go to market strategy.
- Lead and execute volume targets while defining and maintaining customer balance.
- Develop and implement pricing strategies to align with company profitability targets, market conditions and variations in fleet profile.
- Develop and execute strategy to maintain and forecast fleet age.
- Partner with Chief Sales Officer and Marketing Department to develop and execute Route Ready marketing strategy.
- Provide monthly forecasting and reporting on key metrics to leadership team.
- Further our deep industry engagement through achieving Board attainment in select organizations.
- Support broader sales team in achieving technology roadmap.
- Engage in our Continuous Professional Development Training.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com