NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to join our client’s team. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate should reside in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area or Tampa Bay area and be willing to go on-site in Plano, TX or Tampa, FL a few days a week.
SALARY: $180-200K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 2+ year Salesforce Solutions Architect
- 7+ year prior Salesforce Developer and Admin
- Must have experience designing and implementing large scale distributed solutions
- APEX required
- Must have expertise with Salesforce App exchange products
- Must have expertise with integrations and customizations
- Certifications in Salesforce and TOGAF
- Experience within a wealth service or Financial Services domain
- Partner with our Enterprise Architecture group and executive leadership to understand requirements and recommend appropriate technology solutions and integration solutions
- Stay informed about new technologies, vendor and app exchange offerings; develop pros and cons for alternative technology options and build vs buy; present creative solutions and recommendations to senior management and Enterprise Architecture
- Ensure the architecture of applications (e.g., Salesforce) are consistent with enterprise needs and lead review sessions to mitigate risks
- Be a trusted technical advisor to the wider technology team, management and business
- Improve current state architecture with digital solutions, RPA, and automation
- Work with the application solutions delivery teams in the development of services, components, standards, and frameworks required to support our strategy (e.g. design patterns, reusable components)
- Ensure standards are incorporated for the platform across the teams
- Ensure Data Integrity and Security standards are enforced
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com