NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a SDR Manager to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a hybrid, direct hire position.
SALARY: $65K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least 1 year in sales management role, preferably in a sales development role at a fast-paced, SaaS company
- Minimum of two years of additional sales experience preferred
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Familiarity with tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, Outreach, LinkedIn Navigator, Hubspot would be great too!
- Thrive in a goal-oriented environment
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- You value diversity and work proactively to bring a variety of perspectives and background to the team
- You are passionate about helping your employees grow and move to their next challenge
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- This role will be located in Tampa Bay following a hybrid work model.
- Running the day-to-day activities of a Sales Development team and maintaining the company’s processes
- Coaching a team of SDRs to optimum performance by identifying, contacting, and creating qualified opportunities
- Achieving team-based quotas
- Drive pipeline growth by following sales process and incentivizing behavior
- Identifying, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring sales talent and continually “raising the bar” with each new hire
- Co-designing and co-presenting onboarding curriculum
- Organizing and deploying team resources in accordance with department and company strategies
- Mentoring your team members to create clear paths toward their own career goals
- Identifying problems and proactively creating comprehensive plans of action to present to senior management
- Collaborating with the Account Executive department to ensure a smooth hand-off of new opportunities and reviewing the quality of sales opportunities on a regular basis
- Work closely with Demand Gen team to provide feedback on MQLs and campaigns
- Creating sales development resources including, but not limited to, call scripts and prospecting emails to ensure the consistency and effectiveness of our messaging
- Measuring and reporting against KPIs, as well as creating reports as needed or requested by senior management
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com