NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Sr. Accounting Consultant to join our client’s team in St. Petersburg, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $85-90K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance or equivalent, CPA preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in an accounting, corporate finance, or similar role, an in-depth knowledge of accounting is preferred
- Ability to communicate complex topics and recommendations in clear and concise reports
- Advanced excel skills including experience with pivot tables and other excel-based data analysis formulas
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced, results oriented culture; ability to independently manage work from start to finish without significant support
- Orientation to technology with ability to learn quickly and work with vendors and various platforms used in the RIA space
- Delivering the OCFO program to empower our clients to effectively manage their business with complete confidence in the numbers.
- Reviewing and preparing monthly financial statements, including balance sheet, P&L and statement of cash flows, assisting in preparation of pre-launch expense gathering and properly accounting for transactions as necessary
- Preparation of timely management reporting packages including business performance results and variance analysis for expense, headcount, etc in a timely and consistent manner
- Reviewing and opining on accounting transactions, educating clients on financial matters
- Demonstrate creative and innovative approaches in streamlining expense and metric reporting, assist in the expense management process
- Creation of operating budgets and financial projections in-line with corporate objectives Establish baseline goals and detailed budget projection for the year ahead
- Developing financial analyses and prepares proactive recommendations to clients
- Lead ad-hoc finance research projects on various initiatives
- Mentor junior team members and assist with OCFO department transformation initiatives
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com