NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to join our client’s team in Clearwater, FL. This is a direct hire position. Preference is hybrid schedule in Tampa Bay area. If fully remote, candidate must sit in Florida, Texas, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Louisiana, South Carolina or Massachusetts.
SALARY: $120-140K (depending on experience)
- Business Analyst experience in marketing travel category, (car rental category is preferred).
- 2+ years of Marketing Mix Model experience with vendors like Nielsen, IPSOS, Gartner, etc. to drive actionable insights and marketing optimization
- 2+ years of experience and preferably certification with Google Analytics, Tableau/PowerBI and Datorama.
- Experience with Python, SQL, etc. to query large databases consisting of business and customer details, merging data sources from various platforms, develop causality analysis and run statistical models.
- Strong data mining abilities and natural curiosity to dig deep into the metrics to solve problems or identify opportunities
- Understand clients’ goals and requirements and develop analytic approaches that meet and exceed their needs by:
- Performing quantitative analyses based on eCommerce and client databases
- Developing, maintaining, and optimizing both internal and external reporting, including automated dashboards, customized ongoing reports and ad hoc requests
- Segmenting customer data to monitor performance and identify opportunities
- Collaborating with project managers and developers to manage technical solutions and uncover data or tracking discrepancies
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.