NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sr. Client Service Planner to join our client’s team in Lutz, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $60-100K (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance related field is required.
- CFP Professional or ChFC is strongly desired.
- Florida Insurance licensed in Life, Health and Variable Annuity is desired.
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and Series 65, or 66 securities registrations are required.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience working in small/mid-size wealth management firms.
- Anticipates advisor needs and handles them proactively, serves as “second seat” to the advisory team.
- Analyzes client situations, reviews and updates income and assets as related to their financial situation.
- Conducts monthly/quarterly/ad hoc client reporting for representative's meetings with clients.
- Documents client concerns, financial constraints, goals and organizes data.
- Identifies problem areas and summarizes items for wealth advisor reviews.
- Follows up on action steps resulting from prospect and client meetings.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com