NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a remote, 3-month contract to hire position. Candidate must sit in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Hawaii, Texas, Colorado, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Washington, Illinois or Massachusetts.
SALARY: $70-75/hour, $140-150K (depending on experience)
- 10+ years of experience as a Software Engineer developing web-related technologies
- Advanced to Expert knowledge with Angular 15+, C#, .NET Core, .NET Internals, Typescript, and HTML 5.0
- Advanced knowledge of AWS including CloudWatch, CloudFront, Cognito, S3, Lambda, VPC’s, Xray, IAM, and CloudFormation
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity & experience with Chrome DevTools and using Network, Performance, Lighthouse & Memory tabs to troubleshoot and diagnose issues.
- Advanced knowledge in implementing consumer-grade responsive web designs
- Advanced knowledge of relational and document databases
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of performance testing frameworks
- Strong communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Good understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Git, test automation, and CI/CD best practices
- Passion for learning new languages/technologies and staying on top of the technology wave
- 3+ years of experience working in Cloud Environments, AWS preferred
- Experience as a Team Lead or leading a small group of engineers is desirable but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in CS
- Design and develop new features and enhancements for our responsive web application using Angular, .NET, Typescript, HTML 5.0, and CSS
- Create REST APIs built for scale and performance
- Lead integration efforts with various third-party applications including HubSpot and Stripe
- Optimize the performance of applications to ensure a smooth user experience
- Write clean, scalable, and maintainable code that adheres to industry best practices and coding standards
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as needed
- Ensure unit tests meet or exceed standard coverage requirements
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that meet design requirements
- Ensure UI renders appropriately across multiple OS, device, and browser configurations
- Ensure web application security and reliability through appropriate testing and quality assurance measures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive business requirements and translate requirements into technical specifications
- Create and execute Proof of Concepts (POCs) to demonstrate the feasibility of new technologies or solutions
- Lead and execute projects with limited guidance
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, and product demonstrations
- Contribute to the growth and maturity of the Software Engineering Group
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers as required
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.