NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Senior Integrated Media Specialist to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $110-125k (depending on experience)
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years full-charge (post-assistant) experience in integrated Media Planning and Buying with a strong focus on Demand Generation channels
- Demand generation cross-channel experience to span across: Video (linear and streaming), audio, digital, Paid Social, out-of-home/place based
- National/network linear planning and buying; upfront experience preferred (Sponsorships, partnerships, activation)
- Premium travel category experience is a plus, for example Delta Airlines, Enterprise Car rental, Sixt or Uber agency experience
- Recent experience in planning and execution of big, new to market media sponsorship/partnership activations with ability to quantity success metrics
- Well connected with established contacts at major media networks/publishers with ability to quickly turn new, cross-channel plans that extend beyond standard media placements
- Passionate about following the evolution of media consumption and bringing new and innovative ideas our Clients
- Deep understanding and execution with an audience led approach
- Experience should include pulling and analyzing qualitative and competitive research, media plan development with cross-channel reach and frequency, buy negotiation, buy maintenance, reporting and optimization.
- Applicants should have a solid understanding of all media fundamentals and methodology.
- B-to-B planning and buying a plus
- Superior verbal, written and computer skills with extensive knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word, and media software, preferably Strata
- Experience presenting recommendations to Clients, Director level and above
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail and have excellent math and analytical skills
- Be a team player; represent the Agency in a professional manner while demonstrating a passion for the industry and our clients.
- Ability to multi-task effectively with several, simultaneous planning and buying assignments
- Pull, analyze, and share media research including qualitative and competitive media resources
- Develop media strategy and recommendations for big brands with new, innovative media plans
- Negotiate, enter, and maintain buys for multiple accounts, campaigns, and media channels
- Digital reporting including analysis and ability to recommend optimizations and plan improvements based on results
- Prepare agency media point-of-views, evaluations and recommendations
- Evaluate and negotiate sponsorships
- Keep current on media and category trends
- Be prepared to take on new responsibilities and support other team members as necessary
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com