NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Smart Contracts Engineer to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with a hybrid schedule – must be on-site 3 days a week. Candidate must reside in the Tampa area.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $130-150K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or another STEM field. Graduate degree in a similar field is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in systems software engineering.
- 3+ years of experience developing smart contracts on any EVM based chain.
- Proven experience with Solidity, Hardhat or Truffle, blockchain API’s (e.g. Web3.js).
- Experience developing on Layer 2 networks, working with Oracles and developing composable solutions.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively (verbal and written).
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Comfort handling ambiguity and managing multiple assignments.
- Experience working in an agile environment with hands-on usage of JIRA.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com