NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Software Development Manager to join our client’s team in Reading, PA. This is an on-site, direct hire position.
SALARY: $140-160K (depending on experience)
- 12+ years Java development experience
- 5+ years leading onshore and offshore teams through the full SDLC projects including prior work defining complex application architecture and integration with multi-tiered systems.
- Proven experience in leading and managing small to mid-size team up to 40
- Experience in migrating legacy applications to cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience in implementing large scale applications with Event Driven and Domain Driven Architecture patterns.
- Significant functional experience (8+ years) with core Technologies and Architectures such as – Java Enterprise Technologies, Spring Boot, Spring Frameworks, Restful Web services, SOA, Angular, HTML/CSS, SQL, DB2/Oracle, Kafka, Cloud Technologies
- Experience in leading teams in custom development, evaluating, selecting, integrating, and implementing application software (package) solutions when appropriate.
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Experience in building and managing relationships with various business and IT Stakeholders
- Able to communicate highly technical concepts in a clear/concise manner to non-technical individuals
- Experience in prioritizing technology needs within set budget requirements
- Knowledge of project management methods and tools
- Strong experience with Agile (SAFE) / DevOps approaches or methodologies
- Have strong knowledge of Integration technologies like Spring Integration Framework, API Management, Micro-services
- Expertise in leading the architecture, design & implementation of highly complex data integrations and data services by utilizing technologies such as Spring Boot, Angular, DB2/Oracle.
- Advanced experience in working with the various IT teams to build and implement a scalable architecture for relevant software solutions
- Full fluency and expert-level knowledge in systems/languages applicable to the role
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com