NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Software Engineering Manager to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $172-213K (depending on experience)
- 5+ year Software Engineering Manager – must be somewhat hands on
- Focus on the backend
- Expertise with Java 11 or higher
- Cloud Native, preference for AWS
- Must be able to understand and speak to Agile
- Heavily preferred: Expertise in the payments industry
- Hire, lead, and develop a team of remote-first developers in building best-in-class, cloud-based products. This person plays an essential role in attracting, developing, leading, and retaining talent for Engineering.
- Build consistent tools, processes, and documentation to support onboarding new team members so they can quickly get up to speed on our tech stack and other expectations. Consistently assess our approaches and help us innovate to scale quickly and efficiently.
- Mentor team members and provide career development, accountability, and growth opportunities by celebrating wins and coaching through challenges, conducting regular one-on-one meetings, and considering organizational needs.
- Cultivate a learning environment where team members continuously improve and contribute to organizational culture and events – such as brown bags, conferences, and hackathons.
- Align key stakeholders around the vision and support needed for projects.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for innovation and increased efficiencies that could positively impact the team.
- Drive design & architecture, and contribute to the development process.
- Accountable for quality, resiliency, scale, and defining other appropriate metrics for success.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com