NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a SQL Server Integration Analyst to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, direct hire position. Candidate must sit in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin or Wyoming.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $85-105K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 5+ years SQL Server 2012 (or higher) data migration, data conversion
- 5+ years T-SQL, stored procedures, indexes, triggers, SSIS, import and export capabilities
- Experience converting mainframe DB2 flat files to SQL Server
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Workforce development, unemployment Insurance or regulatory occupation industries preferred, not required
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com