NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sr. Accountant to join our client’s team in Clearwater, FL. This is an onsite, contract position.
SALARY: $45-$55 hr (depending on experience)
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (required)
• Five years or more related experience (required)
• Corporate accounting experience to assist in the month-end close process, create and post journal entries, reconciling balance sheet accounts, and analyzing variances
• Cash Management and Accounts Receivable support, including collections tasks as required
• Accounts Payable support including the processing of invoices and assisting with various steps in the process
• Produce accurate daily and monthly bank reconciliations
• Reconcile and analyze intercompany activity
• Support the preparation of financial statements and management reports in compliance with GAAP (Generally
• Leverage your experience and background to automate and create more efficient processes
• Assist with ad-hoc projects and initiatives as assigned by CFO
• Solid understanding of GAAP and applicable regulations
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in accounting software (Dynamics 365 Business Central a plus)
• Proficient in automating recurring transactional activity
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Advanced Excel skills
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.