NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sr. Collaboration Engineer to join our client’s team in Hartford, CT. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate must be local to the Decatur area. Candidates must live within 2 hours of Hartford Connecticut. Must be willing to go onsite 3 days a week to start.
SALARY: $120-150K (depending on experience)
- Must have at least 1 ACTIVE CCNP Level certification (This can be CCNP Wireless, CCNP Security or other verticals). CCIE preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of high-level experience in the Cisco Collaboration space
- Experience in design and support of Cisco UC, as well as one or more of the following, Cisco Route/Switch products, Wireless, Security and/or Data Center
- Experience in an Enterprise or multiple SMB Network infrastructure environments – most of their clients are SMB typically from 50 – 1000 user environments
- Must be comfortable in a customer facing role, acting as a consultant
- Candidate must reside within driving distance of our East Hartford headquarters.
- Experience with Cisco UC Implementation/Support, Cisco CUCM, Unity Connection, UCCX, WebEx Calling and WebEx Contact Center
- Travel to client sites as required
- Ability to work after hours to accommodate client needs
- Implementation of Cisco UC and Enterprise Network solutions for a wide range of clients.
- Cisco Collaboration and Enterprise Network upgrades and changes both on-site and remote
- Utilize highly developed consultative skills to ensure a positive Professional Services experience for our clients delivered on-time and under budget.
- Provide technical escalations for peers and junior technicians.
- Provide admin training to clients on the operation and maintenance of the implemented system.
- Work remotely with on-site technicians or clients to perform physical tasks.
- Manage tickets assigned to the team queue to deliver billable consulting activities directly to clients.
- Create project deliverables including “as built” documents, design summaries, migration plans, and Visio diagrams as appropriate.
- Participate in 24×7 on-call duties on a rotating basis.
- Update job knowledge by studying technical tools, techniques and equipment, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, etc..
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com