Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $148-170K (depending on experience)
- 7+ year Data Scientist
- Startup and Fintech background. Must be able to work without a lot of structure in place
- Must be hands on and provide context for the work they have done with the below:
- Technically proficient in a scripting language (Python or R preferred)
- Technically proficient in SQL and data visualization (Tableau preferred)
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced analytics and data science techniques, including building, testing, and deploying predictive model
- Must have experience working with C level stakeholders and business unit leaders leading/articulating data presentations
- Drive the design, development, and maintenance of analytical models to surface actionable insights for proactive decision-making, ranging from product feature experimentation to customer lifetime value forecasting to fraud detection, etc.
- Collaborate with business owners to understand short and long-term goals and scope technical requirements to meet business needs
- Work alongside Enterprise Data Architecture team members to ensure data is collected, cleansed, and transformed to efficiently bring your algorithms to life
- Establish and develop experimentation frameworks to foster clear, easy to understand statistical outputs that will drive iterative process improvement
- Present data and solutions effectively across geographically dispersed teams from a diverse set of technical backgrounds, including leadership and executive teams
- Complete assigned tickets including functional/technical development, testing, review, UAT, and deployment while communicating progress and blockers
- Promote best practices and help guide the broader team toward continuous improvement
- Understand data science/ML trends and the practical application of existing and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business needs
- Recommend appropriate tools or technologies to leverage across advanced analytics use cases
- Communicate complex solutions clearly and effectively to all levels of the organization
- Strategically partner with Product to inform feature development, demonstrating what will drive business value
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com