NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sr. Front End Developer to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, direct hire position. Candidate must sit in the Eastern or Central Time Zone.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $150-174K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 7 years experience as a Developer
- Solid knowledge of CSS and experience with SASS or Less
- Experience working with frameworks like Angular, React, Vue and/or Ember
- An understanding of responsive web design implementations using something like
- Bootstrap, CSS Grid, or Flexbox
- Familiarity with developing from UX designs
- Experience using Git professionally
- Contribute to the realization of the Company’s architecture and strategy to achieve business goals
- Evaluate and recommend libraries, tools, and vendors from the market, in collaboration with other stakeholders, to meet the needs of the department and business.
- Contribute to the design and documentation of initiatives with guidance from technical leaders.
- Integrate with internal and external services, tools, and vendors to provide functionality reliably and securely.
- Implement solutions to provide best-in-class functionality to internal and external customers.
- Deliver secure, performant, scalable, resilient, observable, cloud-based systems to stakeholders in an iterative methodology.
- Measure and monitor new functionality for continuous feedback and improvement on performance.
- Mentor team members with a focus on consistency and alignment with the Company’s practices.
- Stay curious about technology, approaches, and trends that contribute to innovating our products and services.
- Contribute to a collaborative culture within and outside of Engineering to foster transparency, rapport, and support.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com