NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager – Healthcare – Commercial Construction to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position.
SALARY: $150-160K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 7+ years experience as Construction Project Manager in Healthcare
- 50% or more of career has been building GROUND-UP HEALTHCARE (i.e. HOSPITALS, CANCER CENTERS, SURGERY CENTERS, CLINICS)
- Must have experience running one single $10M – $30M project on your own OR running several smaller projects at a time.
- Must come from General Contractor
- ACHA well-versed & knows the standards well
- Assists in preparation of project estimates in response to requests for proposals from potential customers.
- Assists Project Managers with project cost qualifications and buy out.
- Assists Project Managers with maintaining job information and with complex project tasks.
- Assists with reports and documentation.
- Manages time over multiple tasks.
- Assists Project Management team with customer requests for bids.
- Assist Project Management team with maintaining critical and current job information.
- Assist Project Managers with various project administration responsibilities.
- Manage projects from inception to completion as assigned by Senior Project Management.
- Actively seek new customers and opportunities with existing customers to meet Company revenue goals.
- Assist with maintaining an efficient and effective office environment.
- Identifies priority and long lead items and expedites the review and approval of submittals.
- Manages the flow of information between the owner, architect, subcontractors, and project team.
- Create and maintain Project Closeout requirements: owner training, attic stock materials, as-built drawings and closeout documents.
- Provide administration of subcontracts throughout project.
- Attend project meetings, create meeting agenda as well as keep accurate meeting minutes while ensuring good follow-up so that issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for knowing and understanding fully the “Scopes of Work” for the subcontractors onsite.
- Facilitate and support management and field supervision staff as required.
- Assist with maintaining the construction schedule.
- Assist in the application of the Quality Control Plan.
- Create the punch list for subcontractor and owner review.
- Assist senior managers in the administration and delivery of pre-construction services.
- Assist in preparing the owner pay request.
- Understands and utilizes the Company Policy and Procedures Manual and Best Practices Guidelines including Master Forms Library.
- Participates in ongoing training efforts as required.
- Ensures workplace safety. Reports issues to project team immediately.
- Performs other functions as requested of them.
- Ensures client needs are exceeded throughout the course of delivery.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com