NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sr. InfoSec Consultant – FedRamp to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $104-156K + bonus (depending on experience)
- At least 3 years of experience in information security, with strong NIST experience (in order of preference): NIST SP 800-53, FedRAMP, RMF, FISMA, NIST SP 800-171
- Demonstrated knowledge of NIST publications, such as: NIST SP 800-30 rev 1, 800-37 rev 1 or 2, 800-53 rev 4, 800-53A rev 4, 800-60 Vol 1 & 2 rev 1, and 800-171 rev 1
- Experience with government compliance, including FISMA, FedRAMP, RMF, and CSF
- Experience with commercial cloud environments; architectures, technologies, and services
- At least one advanced cybersecurity certification such as: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, CRISC, CAP, CASP, or other relevant security certifications, multiple are preferred
- At least one vendor-specific cloud-related technology certifications such as: AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, Cisco Cloud, VMWare, etc. is preferred
- PMP is a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead multiple assessment engagements and train junior staff
- Excellent communication skills to include the ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience
- Broad IT background with technical understanding of networks, protocols, security configurations, cryptography, identity and access management, and the systems development life cycle
- Lead assessments from initiation to project closure
- Monitor the progress of engagements and key project activity dates
- Drive working sessions with clients to ensure expectations and direction are aligned and timelines are being met
- Execute security assessments in accordance with NIST SP 800-53, 800-37, 800-171, and other authoritative IT security guidance
- Develop Security Authorization Packages and ensure completeness and compliance with FedRAMP requirements and other authoritative IT security guidance
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com