NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a HR, Senior Manager to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a hybrid, direct hire position.
SALARY: $100-125K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 10+ years of human resources experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field; advanced education or certifications preferred.
- Proven experience within a variety of HR disciplines including employee relations, performance management, resource planning, employee engagement, reporting and HR compliance.
- Strong research and analytic skills with the ability to draw conclusions and provide recommendations for change based on interpretation of findings.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and leveraging HRIS system(s) to streamline HR processes.
- Strong understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point); with ability to extract data for reporting purposes.
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters, utilizing sound judgement in a complex environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; an articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Act as a strategic business partner to all levels of management in the Sales organization on employee relations best practices and recommending solutions to business issues.
- Analyze HR-related reports and KPIs, identifying areas of concern, and recommending and implementing changes to improve the work environment, morale, and culture.
- Take pro-active steps to manage risk pertaining to employee matters by keeping up to date on employment laws and applying them as needed.
- Manage all HR compliance across the business.
- Develop and maintain affirmative action program; file EEO-1 reports annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform with applicable EEO regulations while serving as the company liaison with needed agencies/vendors.
- Conduct regular audits against HRIS systems and personnel files, ensuring data integrity.
- Update and maintain HR website data and accuracy on internal Company website.
- Support CHRO on additional projects as they arise.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com