NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sr. QA Automation Engineer to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $115-130K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 6+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience in developing, enhancing automation testing frameworks for both UI and API.
- Expert in automation frameworks such as TestNG, Selenium, REST Assured, Appium, etc.
- Experience with performance testing, security testing and accessibility testing.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g. EC2, S3, Docker, EKS, ECS, S3, DynamoDb, Aurora, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.).
- Experience with Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Experience with integrating automation test code into CI/CD pipeline processes.
- Proven track record identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies.
- Team player with strong collaborative qualities and positive attitude.
- Proven ability of working and leading multiple projects and releases, balancing time and effort for successful delivery
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Participating in product roadmap discussion and long-term test planning.
- Design automation frameworks and lead the implementation of test strategy, test plans & test execution of the projects.
- Develop platform-based automation strategy to support incremental and continues delivery.
- Work with product team and development team to develop test cases and perform functional testing for each sprint.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts for both UI and API.
- Work with DevOps team to set up CI/CD for automated tests.
- Implement performance testing framework and execute performance testing for each release.
- Participate release management.
- Developing tools and practices that will increase the testing efficiency of your team.
- Other assigned responsibilities
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com