NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sr. Technical Product Owner to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with a hybrid schedule – must be on-site 3 days a week. Candidate must reside in the Tampa area.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $150-175K + bonus (depending on experience)
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering. A graduate degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of professional technology development experience with a minimum of five years in a product management leadership role.
- Product Management experience in native Android, IOS and React based Web App environments.
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment.
- Active certification as a CSM, PMI-ACP or PSM-III.
- A builder with extensive experience in consumer facing digital product design and development.
- A proven track record of demonstrated leadership in complex areas, through critical thinking, thought leadership, technical skills, and relentless drive for progress.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively (verbal and written).
- A passion for cryptocurrency is a must, direct experience is preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Comfort handling ambiguity and managing multiple assignments.
- Experience working in an agile environment with hands-on usage of JIRA.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com