NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Staff Accountant – Treasury to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is a hybrid, direct hire position.
SALARY: $65-75K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 3+ years (ideally 5+) of accounting experience
- Bank reconciliation experience
- Cash flow forecasting
- Oversee daily corporate cash management
- Maintain cash forecasting reporting by working with related parties
- Report on daily cash position to management
- Prepare and complete bank deposits
- Own and manage various banking relationships with providers
- Continually develop and streamline treasury operations including but not limited to policies, processes, and procedures that are focused on automation, effective cash management strategies and compliance
- Collect safe reconciliations, and change order documentation monthly as well as work with venues to ensure proper cash on hand and proper usage of cash
- Manage armored car relationships (including but not limited to days of service, contract pricing, new vendors, etc)
- Review and approve armored car invoices
- Prepare bank and general ledger account reconciliations; identify, research and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Post bank entries as needed, including but not limited to change orders, bank fees, credit card deposits, credit card fees, Fintech adjustments, etc.
- Oversee all of ReconNet regarding venues and collect data regarding cash and credit card out of balances as needed
- Assist in the review and analysis of financial reporting, and be the back up to the Accounting Manager in regards to month end financial reporting
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets
- Participate in financial audits
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by management and move with a sense of urgency.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff Member Handbook.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com