NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a C++ Staff Engineer to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position.
SALARY: $125-145K (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s / MASc degree or equivalent experience in computer science or robotics
- 10 + years experience in writing C++ software
- Demonstrated experience in development / delivery of robotics systems
- Python: experience using tools to create
- Robotics and hardware
- Platform hardware and configuration
- SW/HW interfacing and integration
- The ability to translate customer concepts and requirements to a technical solution or service
- Able to discuss a program equally well with the customer as with engineers
- Accountable for technical roadmap generation and end-to-end delivery of these solutions for our various customer solutions.
- Accountable for the creation / maintenance for documenting the architecture of SW systems, APIs and decision flows.
- Responsible for design-to-implementation of some of our solutions.
- Responsible for coordinating, driving, and facilitating alignment meetings with the team to ensure delivery is on time.
- Responsible for identifying and immediately addressing performance-related issues that impede commercial deployment of systems.
- Responsible for maintaining a dashboard and regular report on KPIs that are owned by the team.
- Responsible for collaborating with other team members, suggesting and discussing high-level approaches to solve problems, code reviews & pair programming.
- Responsible for participating in regular stand ups, team meetings, and 1-2-1’s as part of your role.
- Responsible for contributing to sprint cycles so as to bring in sprint activity on time, including planning, reviewing, and highlighting risk or scope creep against project requirements.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com