NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Staff Internal Auditor to join our client’s team in St. Petersburg, Florida. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $62-72K (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, and/or Business is required.
- 2+ years of relevant internal audit experience is required.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is preferred.
- Experience with internal audit software is required; TeamMate Audit Management is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills leading to effective communication of audit findings and management recommendations.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of our company’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
- Participate in various meetings to convey and collect information needed to perform functions.
- Assist in the performance of work on assigned segments of the audit.
- Assist in determining records or activities to analyze, the extent of tests to apply and the working papers to prepare.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate supporting data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control system(s) and on the performance efficiency of the activities being reviewed.
- Prepare working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned audit segment and assist in preparing the report of audit findings.
- Prepare Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management.
- Participate in preliminary discussions of apparent deficiencies with operating personnel to verify facts and to obtain explanations of such deficiencies.
- Review transactions, documents, records, reports and methods for accuracy and effectiveness
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com