NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an SVP of Sales to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate must sit in the Tampa Bay area.
SALARY: $150-200K (depending on experience)
- 7+ years of sales experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience managing direct and indirect reports across multiple teams
- Must have in depth understanding of either Cyber Security OR compliance (both is preferred but can be stronger in one or the other)
- Proven track record of growing revenue and developing sales staff
- Ability to travel- will be roughly 33% of the time and will be mostly east coast focused for now
- Prior experience with direct channel and inside sales teams reporting to them
- Strong understanding of financials and KPIs as it related to revenue growth
- Provides leadership to the direct sales, inside sales, and channel sales teams.
- Develops the overall sales strategy, operational plans, and processes that drive revenue growth and accomplish financial operations.
- Establishes and implements processes, tools, and structures to support the sales operations.
- Motivates and encourages sales teams to ensure quotas are met.
- Oversees goal-setting processes for all levels of the sales teams and uses data and technology to measure and monitor sales processes, identify issues, and enhance performance.
- Creates capabilities to effectively analyze the business environment, identify and understand competitors, and retain and expand our customer base.
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Identifies and analyzes sales campaigns to properly direct sales efforts.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop metrics, sales quotas, and strategies.
- Implements and analyzes sales KPIs to ensure daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals are met by each team.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the direct sales, inside sales, and channel sales departments.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Assigns appropriate training to team members as required.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com