NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a System Engineer to join our client’s team in Lake Mary, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate must be willing to work on-site in Lake Mary 3 days per week.
SALARY: $80-120K (depending on experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in server administration.
- VMware, or Microsoft certification is preferred.
- Experience with iSCSI SAN’s (fibre channel experience is a plus).
- Knowledge of network security protocols and practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Supporting multiple, concurrent projects and collaborating in the development of industry leading solutions.
- Design, implement, monitor, and maintain enterprise-level server and systems infrastructure.
- Manage, implement, and upgrade VMWare vSphere environment, including SRM, VCenter, vRealize, and iSCSI SAN storage.
- Manage Windows Server Failover Clusters with SQL for high availability.
- Manage Loadbalancers, VIPs, real servers, health check designs, SSL certificate management, and overall health and design of our resiliency.
- Monitor and troubleshoot network issues to ensure uptime and performance.
- Maintain server monitoring and management tools.
- Evaluate and recommend new network technologies and solutions to meet business needs.
- Collaborate with other IT teams and stakeholders to ensure seamless integration of network systems with other IT systems.
- Mentor and train IT team members to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Strong call/phone etiquette.
- Highly organized, efficient, and detail oriented.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com