NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a System Implementation Specialist to join our client’s team Tampa, FL. This is a remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $100-140K (depending on experience)
- 3-5 YEARS in systems implementation
- Experience with a transportation system (the client uses Manhattan TMS- this would be IDEAL)
- Willing to travel to main locations within their state
- Coordinates ongoing maintenance, changes, and updates to transportation systems
- Analyzes data, gathers, develops, and documents solutions to meet evolving business requirements
- Provides guidance to operational leadership on system capabilities and functionality, gathers and analyzes data to support suggested direction
- Works with business stakeholders to understand business processes to define and analyze business requirements
- Supports Operations teams through training, implementation and support of transportation systems including Manhattan TMS, Descartes Route Planner, and Velocitor POD.
- Develops creative solutions to help solve complex system or procedural issues of the business utilizing existing technology
- Develops reports, alerts, dashboards, and health checks that are essential to the business and the heath of transportation systems
- Leads moderate to large projects with a focus on delivery and quality of timeliness
- Tests and supports integrations with boundary systems
- Works with vendor partners in the implementation of third-party systems
- Support implementation by developing documented implementation plans, configuring systems, training users, and providing post implementation support
- Evaluates level of effort and articulate technical requirements; identify impact, risk, and benefit of alternative solutions
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.