NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Tax Manager to join our client’s team Florida. This is a fully remote, direct hire position. Candidate must be in the Jacksonville, FL area.
SALARY: $97-115k (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- CPA required.
- 6+ years of progressive public accounting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of managing multiple client engagements.
- A track record of building and sustaining client relationships and high quality client service.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient with CCH Access.
- Review tax projections, tax workpapers and tax returns.
- Possess strong corporate tax knowledge and experience in S Corps, Partnerships, etc.
- Provide effective consulting, planning and compliance for your clients.
- Oversee and manage the day to day needs of your clients and tax return process including identification and resolution of tax issues.
- Perform tax research to resolve issues.
- Maintain strong relationships with a highly proactive approach to serving clients
- Coordinates with Partner to ensure timeliness and effective communication for proper planning of project.
- Coaching, mentoring and assisting staff so they can develop and assist in the growth of the tax practice.
- Maintaining knowledge of new tax issues and general business trends that affect the client.
- Able to effectively assign, disseminate, and manage appropriate workflow of projects to responsible staff.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude in communication and collaboration with team on various tasks and projects.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com