NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Tax Manager to join our client’s team. This is a direct hire, hybrid position. Candidates should be local to Tampa, FL or Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
SALARY: $85-105K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Public accounting experience
- 5 years or more of experience
Nice to Have:
- Medicare/Medicaid/ Hospital experience with Public Accounting
- Maintain an annual production level as set by the Board of Directors.
- Maintain a minimum of 90% realization rate on work performed.
- Maintain highest professional ethics and promote the profession.
- Stay current with the laws and rulings through reading literature and attending courses.
- Recognize the various industries the Firm is currently servicing.
- Prepare budgets for all engagements and forward those budgets to involved staff.
- Review all workpapers and work product before submission for further review.
- Identify exposure areas in the engagements that need to be addressed.
- Make recommendations regarding improved operations and efficiencies of the Firm.
- Ensure that engagement work is completed within predetermined time budgets and plan.
- Increase proficiency in special client services and business advisory skills.
- Make recommendations regarding improving operations and financial position of the client.
- Increase industry knowledge.
- Exercise due professional care in the performance of all services.
- Adequately plan and supervise the performance of all services.
- Obtain sufficient relevant data to afford a reasonable basis for conclusions or recommendations in relation to all services.
- Work directly with clients to meet their needs, while communicating the status of all clients to the managing shareholder.
- Operate and manage for profit.
- Ability to perform, supervise, and evaluate all administrative and professional functions of subordinates.
- Complete tax returns on a timely basis to avoid unnecessary extensions.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com