NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Team Lead – Mobile Software Development to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, direct hire position. Candidate must sit in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin or Wyoming.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $90-115K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 5 + years object-oriented software development
- Strong experience in both Android and iOS programming (Objective C and Swift)
- 1+ years managing people – ability to manage, motivate and lead a small development team of 4
- Experience utilizing SQL Server, Source Control (Bitbucket or comparable)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Proven ability to adhere to Company policies and procedures and to handle day-to-day team management items, such as approving time off requests, conducting employee reviews, and related activity
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com